SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Safety is the number one priority for Guest Services. As the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization continues to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 Virus (“Coronavirus”), we are reminding our guests of best practices to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Guest Services has many practices in place to protect guests and employees against virus transmission, such as:
- Our employees have been trained to carefully follow the CDC’s guidelines (above) in preventing virus transmission.
- Our workplaces are stocked with sanitizers, and surfaces are regularly cleaned with disinfecting wipes or sprays.
- Items that guests frequently touch, such as door handles, are wiped with disinfectant throughout the day.
May we ask all guests to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases. Guests are reminded of the following:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom; before and after eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze; discard used tissues in the trash; then wash your hands.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces with approved cleaning sprays or wipes.
For our cancellations and reservation policies, please contact 855-548-1184. Thank you.